Carkner’s Family Vision Care Update
Per Governor Brown’s recommendations, Carkner’s Family Vision Care will be returning to clinic operations effective May 1st. We continue to practice the most cautious measures of prevention and cleaning.
Here is a list of the top ten things we have implemented:
1. All employees wear masks and gloves.
2. All equipment and exam room surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after every patient.
3. All glasses are disinfected after any handling.
4. Barriers are in place when necessary
5. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for patients to utilize.
6.We limit the number of people in the practice at a time to adhere to social distancing.
7. Employees are checked for temperature and fever when they arrive at work.
8. Curbside pickup or delivery is available for any glasses or contact lens order.
10. We offer contactless or text to pay payment options.
Do not hesitate to present to our clinic for your healthcare needs. There is growing concern that more problems are arising from patients delaying health maintenance with their primary eye care provider. We look forward to seeing you again!